Universal Career Academy is established by educational practitioners with a combined 40 years of experience and educational credentials. Our programs are licensed by Florida Department of Health, recognized by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board, and aligned with the standards of the American Health Information Management Association.
Universal Career Academy's mission is to demonstrate and honor our promise of commitment to developing and fostering competently skilled graduates with leadership skills and empowerment resources to sustain their future career.
Universal Career Academy was established by aligning its online learning standards with the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) standards.
UCA is not yet accredited by DEAC:
1. To provide a quality distance education training program to all students seeking to enter or advance in a specific career.
2. To offer career programs that are easily accessible, affordable, achievable within a reasonable time frame.
3. To deliver an industry-endorsed curriculum to ensure students are well prepared to begin a successful career.
4. To network students to a community of workforce partnerships within their career program industries and organizations.
5. To ensure institutional soundness by maintaining exemplary processes, and a high standard of student support.
6. To assist graduates in realizing their career endeavors by offering career readiness development services.
UCA is established by educational practitioners with a combined 40 years of experience and educational credentials. Our programs are licensed by Florida Department of Health, recognized by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board, and aligned with the standards of the American Health Information Management Association.
Our faculty are passionate about the programs they teach as they are and have been practitioners within their field with years of experience. Therefore, it comes easy to infuse enthusiasm into each lesson.
We know that learning is easier when you have excellent, highly effective, and dedicated instructors by your side. Our leadership team is committed to fostering the success of each student.
Each career certificate instructor is a member of their local, state, or national organization that fosters current professional development.
Commission for Independent Education
Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
Florida Department of Health
American Health Information Management Association